D'sire Hair : New year New Hair Color


I always want to get rid of the yellowish hair colour that make my face looks pale and sick, and I  go for copper colour this time, big satisfaction! There's many variations shades of copper and I love the one that Jeff customised for me. Picking the right combo will brighten your skin and give life to your tresses.

Our looks are heavily dependant upon our hair, so get your hair done before New Year. Life is short, unleash the new you. Now or Never!


Quote " Charlene " and get 20% off on all hair services.
Current Promotion: Spend SGD$80 & above to get a FREE Hair treatment




Look at my pudding head again >.<''



Thank's Joey for the help.
=)



I love my hair colour & hair set by Jeff   =)




I'm all set for New Year! What say you?

Current Promotion: Spend SGD$80 & above to get a FREE Hair treatment





Quote " Charlene " and get 20% off on all hair services.
Read my second review here:  D'sire hair: Korean Hair Perm




D'sire Hair

  • 14 Scotts Road, #02-04 Far East Plaza
  • Singapore, Singapore 228213
Mon - Fri11:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sat11:00 am - 7:00 pm
Book your appointment at : 6737 6343


No comments