Queen's Market : Eyelashes Extension & Gel Nail




Believe it or not, this is my first eye lashes extension and gel nail experience. Thanks to Maki jiang from Queen's market who did a fabulous art work on them. She is a lovely girl from Japan and she owns a beauty shop at Tanjong Pagar road. I feel happy to meet her and her assistant who looks extremely like Mayi 麻衣 from Taiwan, and her name is Mami. ( If I didn't spell it wrongly ) They are so sweet and patient during the beauty services, you will love them like I do. 

I asked for a super natural yet lovely eye lashes as I seldom put on make up and I think this suit me very well. Is the eye lashes heavy? Not at all. My eyes look obviously bigger and no eye liner needed for a charming look.   =)

I took some times to choose for my gel nail design as they all look lovely to me! I just can't choose one.  >v<   Now I know why some girls addicted to gel nail as I can see myself become a regular very soon. The gel nail last very well on me and they still look good even after two weeks. Thanks to Maki jiang and Mami jiang, you girls are Awesome!



I can see Christmas decoration in the store.
They are selling a lot of Japan goods here.


They also have facial and eyebrow embroidery services.



Mami jiang & Maki jiang



Japanese magazine, my love ^^




Variety of designs that you can choose from,
and their materials are all imported from Japan.




Why not give them a try? 
How great to have Gel nail design from a real Japanese artist.
They are doing a Promotion now, book you appointment at 97395709.


Queen's market address:
16A Tanjong Pagar Road Singapore 088439

No comments