Craftholic - My All-time Companion



I got my Mr polka dot two years ago and he is the one who always sleep beside me and warm me up time to time. I love craftholic doll as the material is so soft and smooth, good to hug and cute for room decoration. The designs and colour always makes me smile. I went to Craftholic authorised reseller located at Wisma Atria last month to choose my birthday gift hehe. Thanks for this lovely gift as they always accompany me no matter what.


Crafholic dolls come with different designs and sizes
I know what to get next time for my girl friend ^^















Someone got married?!



~ Tissue boxes ~ 




Look at this....


Super cute!
Small Paddle pop ice cream hahaha!




I got myself a big Paddle Pop doll haha!
Love the colour to the max!



New series with world cup theme



See what I got here ^^
Love them so much

 






 http://www.craftholic.com.sg



No comments