Bellabox : La Petite Parisienne


Here is my July surprise with cute macaroon stickers . La Petite Parisienne reminded me of my Paris trip last year, a romantic and lovely country that I would love to go again with my beloved ones next time. I've tried two of the box items - PhytoKeratine Ultra-repairing Mask and Givenchy Ange Ou Demon Le Secret EDP. I swear I'm gonna include them in my daily routine as they are just Fantastic!!


Givenchy Ange Ou Demon Le Secret EDP
I'm a loyal customer for Chloe perfume all the time but I found this Givenchy Ange Ou Demon Le Secret attracted my attention besides of Chloe perfume. Elegantly sweet is always the fragrance type I would go for. Ange Ou Demon Le Secret continues tradition of Ange Ou Demon fragrances, with Uma Thurman as its advertising face. It was presented as an intoxicating fragrance with white flowers, Italian winter lemon, green tea leaves,jasmine, peony, blond wood and patchouli.



PhytoKeratine Ultra-repairing Mask
An absolute treatment Keratin filling for intense and instant repair of the most damaged hair. This melt-in mask instantly restores substance, strength and radiance in the most damaged hair types. I love the scent very much and so for the mask. I love the immediate and last longer result. I used it once and my hair constantly smooth and bouncy for few days even I didn't use any hair conditioner afterwards. Love my hair so much after this mask! ^^










  • Hanaka Hydro Rejuvenate Set by Beautify Me (2 facial masks, 8g each, forming 1 macaron),
  • Lollipops Glossy Lipstick in Fatal Cocktail (full size),
  • L’Oreal Paris Total Repair 5 Emergency Care (Miracle Split End Sealer) (15ml),
  • L’Oreal Paris UV Perfect Anti-Dullness UV Protector (5ml),
  • Givenchy Ange ou Demon Le Secret EDP (1ml),
  • Nuxe White Brightening Moisturizing Emulsion (15ml),
  • Glamglow SuperMud Clearing Treatment (10g),
  • Lierac Sensory Oil with 3 white flowers (15ml),
  • Bonus: Glamglow YouthMud Tinglexfoliate Treatment (5g),
  • Bonus: PhytoKeratine Ultra-Repairing Mask (12ml), and
  • MORE MACARON STICKERS!!!



Sign up your Bellabox today at:

No comments