InstaGram ~ my Monthly Update ^v^ for September ~


my cute Danbo 

I believe a lot of you playing Instagram . It's a Fast, Beautiful and Fun way to share your photos around the world. What you need to do is just Snap > Choose your filter > and Share ! That's easy! Most important thing is.. it is FREE !!!  

I found this is an Amazing App as you can easily make friends around the world, purely snapshot and pictures.At the same time, you can improve your photo shooting skill by looking at other's photo. I Love the filter provided in Instagram App, it transform the look and feel of your ordinary photo.



Wedding gown !!!
Many people asking : Are u getting marry ? Congratz!!
Hey common, I'm still young ~btw, nobody wanna marry me LOL





 I drew this after i got bullied by some people 



The sky turn to Red during the SunSet



the cupcake with Love from Sweetie - Belle 



My sweet Room 


Arranging my Blythe >v<


This is a gift from a Korean Obba - Jack



Super sweet envelope with dinner money by obba- Denny



This is why I need to save for trip >v<''



My owner treat me this ^^ Love cherries



Morning~ on my way to office`



 no longer a little girl..



Sun light ~



Love my hair... growing longer



Melon sorbet from our Cafe



In the Game room during our lunch time



Went to the Scary Bintan trip =.=''



The Lucky clover by Alex Zhou



Had my Red Ruby dessert ! one of my favourite~



I love to wear long skirt ^^



My cute Craftholic doll~



On my way to office



Working on public holiday ~peaceful



Mature ?



Little surprised by SuDan



My Mr. Pokka dot ~ another Craft holic doll~



Holiday mood lol



during the day 



Lovely gift from Sudan



Love Craftholic !!




Friday drinking & Singing night with my family 



Met my childhood friend in SG - Catie



Lomo-graphy ? Love it !!



Love Green ~ 



Fruit salad ... super happy



Our Denny obba , looks like a student!



Drinking day with Catie in Holland Village

Concert at MBS ~ super exciting !




a girl waiting for ..someone ?



A saturday gathering in Carol's Luxury house



Super cute Sanny from Sudan



I have to start learning again~ Korean!!

Melon day !! I love fruit~




Cosplay ? I'm a student ~lol




Suzanne bought this from Japan!!!




Having a tea after work~




I love Meat !! Having the meat buffet during weekend!




Sleepy afternoon~



Play ~~ time



Beautiful mood `



OMG!! Finally i got it ! Olympus OMD ~ Super Awesome!!!



The day before short trip to Penang~



A little surprised in Penang!



First time ..with Apple Cider~ <3



Blurr face after woke up in the hotel~



Lovely hotel in Penang~



Love the pure white design~



Rainy day..the feeling of leaving



Look like wedding decoration



Bought Wine in Duty Free~



A special handmade doll from Cara Liu



I Love lotions!!! 
Next time if someone asking me what to buy me as a gift,
I will say : Lotion!!!lolx




Super cute glasses from Alex Zhou
Grab your free glasses here before 14 September 2012



Make up during Weekend!!






Not a member yet ?
Apply now and it is FREE!!

My Instagram ID : charlene22



2 comments

Nemesis said...

OMD... Nice camera, me likey, unfortunately wallet too lighty.

But on a more serious note, I would marry you... just kidding... or am I? :D

imchacha said...

^_^ thank you so much!
tes OMD is really a great camera^^
feel so good~

haha~you said you would marry me ? lox!!!!