( Bangkok ) These photos made me want to go Bangkok again!!


Look at this.. Bangkok~ Yes it is Bangkok but fulfilled with Foreigner .. I walked on the street and 6 out of 10 was western ! I took this photo few months ago , and I totally miss Bangkok right now. Miss the Food , the Massage & the Shopping there.. Why everyone Love Thailand? This is because everyone can become the Queen & King in Thailand !! Less expenses but the most relaxing and enjoyment~

I brought back 2 Guide books for Bangkok trip from Alfred today. Doing research right now.
I'm going to prepare for this relaxing birthday trip ~  Yuhuuu~ "I am the Birthday Queen!"
Love June the most ~ The middle of the Year and the Birthday month ..although it seems like not a good thing that I'm growing older, but it's good to bring me an excuse for a short escape LOL...

Keep thinking should i post these pictures on this post today as all the pictures took more than 6 months ago. And i'm speechless with my chubby face =.=''   ~ Anyway, Sharing is caring ...ahahahah! I hope you all won't mind my chubby face in this post ~ lol





The Mango Tree restaurant ~ Famous from all the Taiwan & Korean blogger..
I tried it, the food and services was great but price is so so , not that cheap.
And the right hand side, Hokkaido Banana milk ! Love it ! 




This cat ...i still remember it was lying at the entrance of the Coran Spa in Bangkok !
I Love Coran Thai massage, 2 hours full body massage cost me $30sgd.
I feel great even until now as i spent cheaper price to enjoy 5 Star services here..
Next post going to share more on this...



What else can do in Bangkok, Learnt from those Western, Get a beer when you feel tired..
Refreshing ~ but I still can't enjoy with the bitter taste.. ahahaha 
Just act like I can drink well ~LOL ( honestly , i think I can drink well ... Maybe)
The other thing you can do in Bangkok will be pray pray to the Erawan ~ 
Most famous Thailand's "God" that they believed in.Many HK or Taiwan celebrities fly here for this 
praying ceremony .. Pray hard for my Happy Life ! =)





I love Thailand's shopping malls as it is Trendy & New !
not as what i expected, I thought they are all Old fashion and Old building.
Then i found that I was wrong , All the malls I went were great!
btw,   the Angry birds and the Green pig are so Huge !~  =.=''





Look at their Mcdonalds selling Corn Pie.. 
Great taste!!! But i miss the Japan, Caramel Pie!





The New T shirts that i bought last time in Bangkok...
Love the wordings ~~ ahaha







Tourist here and there ... I found that this is a Great Part that made me feel like
I'm the tourist too, Traveling during my Holiday ! 




My limited pictures on that Trip ~






The 2 Things i Craving the most!
The Red Ruby dessert & The Mango sticky Rice   =)










I miss Bangkok ... planning to go again for my Birthday ~
Researching some nice Spas and nice Food right now..
If you have something Great to share in Bangkok ...Please leave a comment here =)
looking to buy some Blythe doll's stuff as well ^^



Thank you babies who "Like" my post 
and "Click" the advertisement on the Top/Right/Bottom ..
Appreciate the most ^^





2 comments

Maemoly said...

Welcome to Thailand! much love your journey(-:

imchacha said...

Hey are you from Thailand? please let me know where to go in BKK hahaha~ i will going again this week ^^