[Giveway] SUNRIDER Signature Skincare Products Review




My recent skincare regime goes to --- SUNRIDER!
Thank's to Sunrider Singapore for giving me this chance to try out their signature skincare range and do a review to share with y'all. I'm totally new to this brand and I went down to their latest retail outlet located in Jurong Point Shopping Mall. The manager and the SA are knowledgeable about their products and they gave me a lot of advice and ideas on skincare tips.


About Sunrider:

SUNRIDER originated from the USA. It was founded in 1982 by Dr. Tei-Fu Chen, a world-renowned herbalist. It currently has operations in more than 50 countries worldwide. Sunrider develops and self-manufactures an exclusive array of herbal foods and beverages, natural dietary and weight loss supplements, regenerative skincare products, vegetable-based cosmetics, and eco-friendly household products. In Singapore, Sunrider operates a retail chain of 11 outlets conveniently located across the island.







Dr. Chen Refining & Lifting Cream
retail price $143.70
It's full of botanical moisturizers, collagen-producing peptides, and moisture-retentive hyaluronic acid. It continually helps to preserve skin’s vitality and smoothness, while keeping oxygen and hydration levels operating at optimal efficiency. It's made from the finest natural ingredients using leading-edge technology. With regular use, the restorative formula appears to lift away fine lines and preserve the appearance of youthful, healthy skin. And the deeply hydrating, water-based formula won’t compete with your foundation or make skin appear greasy. 


My review: 
First of all, I like the air pump bottle design for more hygienic purposes especially for skincare products. The texture itself is lightweight cream and easy to apply on face for absorption and non-greasy. I have no sensitive reaction after application as it uses botanical ingredients and it's suitable for all skin type. I use this on my night skincare routine together with a few minutes of face massage myself and I feel my skin is more smooth , hydrated and plump on the next morning. This is indeed a simple anti-aging care that you can do it at home everyday.




Dr. Chen Youth Emulsion 
retail price: $157.10
Dubbed a “face lift in a jar” by a leading Californian esthetician and inspired by definitive DNA research, Dr. Chen® Youth Emulsion helps to continually repair the signs of environmental damage from free radicals and photo-aging from overexposure to the sun, while providing deep hydration to the skin.

Dr. Chen® Youth Emulsion is proprietary formulated with olive oil-derived squalane for superior hydrating properties, vitamin B5 for highly effective emolliency and absorption, plus it’s chock full of plumping peptides to help smooth out lines and wrinkles, while imparting an unmistakable dewiness to the skin.


My review:
Double thumbs up for the mini scoop that provided with the jar! I prefer not to dig my finger into the jar type skincare for hygiene reason. The name itself attracted me so much as I'm on my way to start my anti-aging steps. It's formulated without minerals oil or other synthetic oils and
what I love the most is - it supports skin's natural ability to repair itself! The texture itself is creamy but light and non greasy. I use this on my night skincare routine and I found that it maintains the moisture level on my skin even I'm sleeping in an air-con room. My sensitive skin is totally with this and finally a cream type moisturiser that fits me. ( I'm not suitable for rich texture skincare but this is totally fine on me ) I found my skin is supple and brighter on the next morning, perhaps it's because of hydration level is maintained and therefore no dull skin like previously. I'm happy as my skin looks healthier now. =)




Dr. Chen Youth Masque
retail price: $80.40
This is an intensely hydrating cream-gel mask that delivers powerful, instant moisturizing benefits and potent, beautifying botanicals to skin’s upper epidermal layers. Skin looks noticeably lifted, firm, and rejuvenated.Superior all-natural hydrating ingredients such as shea butter, aloe vera and vitamin E instantly boost and lock in much-needed moisture for improved suppleness, smoothness, and radiance.


My review:
Something I really can't wait to try on since my very first day home with Sunrider products. I applied this on my neck lines for about a week and the lines are dramatically reduced and lighter. They claim that the ingredients such as aloe vera, shea butter, and vitamin B5 provide instant and lasting hydration which I found it true. I usually apply all of my skin care and keep this the last step. It works like a protection layer and the texture is super light. No more thirsty skin for me and I use it during the day and night after all my skincare regime.



OI-LIN® Deep Moisture Lotion Sunscreen SPF 25 Tinted
retail price $102.30
Sunrider’s best-selling moisturizer is a daily must-have for flawless, deeply hydrated skin, while ensuring continuous UVA/UVB broad-spectrum protection from the sun and other environmental aggressors.

Lightweight, Oi-Lin® Deep Moisture Lotion Sunscreen SPF 25 Tinted doubles as a tinted primer, creating a smooth, noticeably luminous base for makeup. Lines are visibly reduced. The appearance of redness is minimized. Skin is dewy, even-toned, and flawless.

Sunrider’s revolutionary approach to daily preventative skin care provides an instant moisture boost and natural-looking coverage while protecting and preserving precious skin. Beautifying botanicals like aloe, chamomile, and burdock root soothe, nourish, and protect skin’s sensitive lipid barrier, while powerful antioxidants vitamin E and Arabica coffee seed extract help guard against free radical damage.


My review:
Airtight pump bottle designed is Love! 
Lightweight tinted texture and non greasy is Love! 
Natural looking coverage with SPF is Love Love Love!

I'm hesitate at first to try out this as it looks like a very thick texture but it's not. Super easy to apply in a minute. It blends in perfectly even into my tanned skin as it suitable for all skin colour. Non greasy texture is the first thing I will look into while I'm choosing my sunscreen product, and this caught my heart. My skin looks dewy and healthier after the application without the need of make up base. Now I can leave my house in a few minutes haha.






My skin without any make up base or foundation.


My skin condition becomes better after 2 weeks of continuos usage. I like the idea of how Sunrider develops and self-manufactures the products themselves which not many brand do. This is so important as they know what they are doing from nothing to something. I also feel safe on the natural ingredient as I'm have sensitive skin but I'm totally fine with their products so far.

My skin is healthier and brighter. I think the moisture level is well maintained and therefore no more dull skin on my face. Skin is also firmer and toner even I seldom do mask or go for facial these days. Perfect for a busy one like me as it makes us easy to maintain our skin condition at home.

I basically love all of their skincare products but if I would to pick only one out of four, I will go for their Oi-Lin Deep Moisture Lotion SPF25 Tinted sunscreen. I did share these products with my mum and she loves it too, my mum picks the Dr. Chen Refining & Lifting Cream as it does big magic on her face.

Sunrider skincare range is really worth to try, something mild for your skin but helps from within. Big love.



WIN your favourite SUNRIDER's product!

Simple 2 steps to enter:
1) Like Sunrider's FB page : www.facebook.com/sunrider.singapore

2) Comment which one of the 4 products you like the most on the contest picture ( on their page )

and you're in!
FB contest ends on 24th June 2016.

2 comments

i@think said...

Hi,

Clicking on your ad brings me to a incorrect wrong page - http//http//im-chacha.blogspot.sg/2016/05/giveway-sunrider-signature-skincare.html. This is a misisng ":"

http://im-chacha.blogspot.sg/2016/05/giveway-sunrider-signature-skincare.html


From the boring author of http://ithink88.blogspot.sg/

Nick said...

Dermal Fillers In Toorak | Timeless Anti- Ageing Clinic

Get a natural look by injecting the targeted areas with dermal fillers treatment at Timeless Anti Ageing Clinic Visit us today!