(Sponsored) Estetica ést.lab LumiWhite Brightening Facial Scrub Review








Summer season all year long in my country which causes us to sweat, which attract dust and grime leading to acne, blackheads and other skin problem. Hence it is important that you use a good face scrub at least once a week to slough off dead skin, blackheads and dirt from your skin.

I got this Lumiwhite Brightening Facial Scrub for review. First of all, I love their packaging including the box and the airless pump jar! Amazingly it brightened up my dull face instantly without drying off my skin is the main point that makes me dance ~



>v<



A product from Estetica ést.lab



Airless pump jar design
a perfect container for skin care solution







facial scrub with tiny beads




rub gently with water












Bright up my dull face instantly!




I think I love it
My skin is flawless after the scrub






























No comments