(Sponsored) Olay Aquaction Intensive Nourishing Emulsion Review



I'm glad that Olay has launch their new hydration range for bouncy skin with Hydralock technology which absorbs water from the air! Light blue transparent gel has light texture and contains water-bonding factors to help hydrate and improve skin’s moisture-locking capabilities. Let the skin enjoy long lasting* Aquaction!

Good absorption of it's gel texture and It instantly hydrated the skin and lock the moisture. It smells fresh but I will love it more if it is without any scene. ( Still acceptable for me ) ^^

This is suitable for Dry-normal skin baby like me.

Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Glycereth-25 PCA Isostearate, Panthenol, Triethanolamine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylated Crosspolymer, polyacrylamide, Phenoxyethanol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Dimethiconol, Allantoin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylparaben, Laureth-7, Ethylparaben, Fragrance, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Tremella Fuciformis (Mushroom) Extract, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, CI 61570, Prunus Persica (Peach) Leaf Extract, Morus Alba Root Extract.







I feel good with gel type's skin care =)
This is a moisturiser although it called emulsion






Da-Dang… My great assistant here to test the hydration level..





From 32% to 40%
Instantly hydrated my skin ^^




Thanks for your support by Like my post !!



No comments