( Saveur ) Quality Yet Affordable French Cuisine For the Masses




I fall for French Cuisine since long time ago. Really excited to have a few course meal at once to try out many kinds of chef's artwork in a nice potion. Thanks to Jason , who brought me to Saveur for a nice lunch during a weekend.

This french restaurant conveniently located in Bugis and it took me 5-7 minutes by walk from the MRT  station. I love their concept as they serving quality french cuisine and yet it is affordable! This is definitely a nice place for a casual yet quality dining with your friends or partner. But i will enjoy myself more if the restaurant is a little bit bigger than this as I felt a little noisy when the tables are fully occupied.

I think I will be back again with my girls friends for a lovely lunch during a shopping weekend! haha




























Mushroom cappuccino -  $4.90
Love the soup with bubbles. And yes I feel like I was drinking cappuccino.   =)





Saveur's Pasta - $4.90
Something new and special for me. 
Good combination of the pasta with fine chopped Japanese Konbu and sakura Ebi.
This is delicious!






Foei Gras - $7.90
Then come to my favourite - Foei Gras . 
Pan-seared foei gras with creamy lentils & pickled pearl onion. 
It taste good but I prefer foei gras served with some sweet sauce.





Duck Leg Confit - $10.90
I'm not a big fan for duck but this is alright for me. 
The crispy duck leg with something I love , the mashed potato was great! 





Pan-seared Sea Bass - $14.90
I love fish so much and this is the reason why I always have fish for my main.^^
This sea bass never let me down, the potion is just nice for me and the sauté potatoes with crabmeat is delicious!





Pistachio Panna Cotta - $6.90
Then come to my favourite part , Dessert ! This Panna Cotta is one of the best compare to others.
And the price is super reasonable unlike other places.









Saveur Bugis : 
5 Purvis Street 
Talib Court #01-04 
Singapore 188584

6333 3121 

Mon to Sat 
- 12pm - 2.15pm (last order) 
- 6pm - 9.30pm (last order) 
Sunday 
- 6pm - 9.00pm (last order)

-------------------------------------------------

Saveur Far East :
14 Scotts Road 
Far East Plaza #01-07B 
Singapore 228213

6736 1121

Mon to Sat 
- 11.30am - 9.30pm (last order) 
Sunday 
- 11.30am - 9.00 pm (last order)




Thanks for your support !


4 comments

Threshold Of An Era said...

Nice food with nice companion.

Whenever there is nice food there is always a share for senior.

imchacha said...

^^ yeah~thanks junior !

Tenshi Chn said...

Looks really good and got to agree that the price are quite reasonable... definitely a place to look out for.

As for the noise level, I think it is because of the interior. Everything is made out of hard materials hence the voices of people are being bounced off constantly..

http://tenshichn.blogspot.com/2013/11/021-japan-2013-odaiba.html

imchacha said...

Tenshi:

yeah, you are right. Worth for a try actually ^^
Thanks for coming ~