What is your plan for Christmas?? The Season of Joy





My favourite Month of the year ~ Huraay !! How about you guys? I really Love December as we can find ourself an excuse to celebrate non stop for Christmas and New Year. A lot of people shops for X'mas gifts for their beloved one, So am I !! And I love to receive christmas present haha~~  XD

Honestly, I prefer the Christmas with Cold weather and Snowing..  Like a Real Christmas. But unfortunately we don't really have that. I really wish I'm in Korea . Some people saying that we not going to live after 21st of December 2012 , due to the Mayan prediction, but for me, I choose to live happily with no regret. Just 20 seconds of braveness and you will change your life, Why not ?

Quote by the movie "We bought a Zoo" :
“ You know, sometimes all you need is twenty seconds of insane courage. Just literally twenty seconds of just embarrassing bravery. And I promise you, something great will come of it. ” 

I'm really appreciate the real buddies around me, who always supporting me when I need them. It's Priceless. For someone who have a partner, plan nicely and surprise them , show your Love ! For someone who alone, do not worries, friends and buddies always here for you. You are not alone!!   :p




No comments