(Seoul) First Dinner in Seoul~ Bu-dae-chi-gae 부대찌개 & My beloved Waffle ice-cream in BeansBins Coffee






Bu-dae-chi-gae 부대찌개 is one of my favorite Korean Food ! I love the way they boiled everything together. The sausages, rice cakes, vegetables, tofus and noodle with the thick Korean Spicy Soup. 부대찌개 Bu-dae-chi-gae originated during the Korean War, people made this dish by combining all the leftover Spam and hotdogs from US army facilities. 


Sienna asked me what I wish to eat on my very first day , and all I can think of is Bu-dae-chi-gae 부대찌개. Hahaha, then she brought me to this store , 대우식당 Dae-yu-sik-dang in Yeoksam-dong Gangnam-gu for a very yummy bu-dae-chi-gae.  ^_^





대우식당   Dae-yu-sik-dang
641-18 Yeoksam-dong Gangnam-gu, Seoul South Korea
+82 2-552-1663
















My sweetie, Sienna Park.









with the boss..




It's Autumn ..
I love the color of the Leaves..




And we came here for our dessert ..
BeansBins Coffee




Look at this, they have a heater outside the store






BeansBins Waffle's Menu
They using Haagen-Daaz ice cream for the ice cream waffles ^^





Super cute staff in the store ^^
















Their decoration made me Feel like Christmas 







Dang Dang !!! Our Haagen-Daaz ice-cream  waffle in Beans Bins Cafe !
We choosed Vanilla and Green Tea ice cream ^^
Super yummy !!





a Hot cappuchino for me ...





Super happy with Dessert ...
>v<




If you love Dessert like me, you should try BeansBins coffee, they have variety waffle ice cream and the price is super cheap! Each waffle selling at about $12 sgd with 2 scoops of Haagen-Daaz ice creams!  Definitely worth for a try ! They have a lot of branches in Seoul as well~ 








Thanks for " Like " my post ^^




5 comments

Happy walker said...

yummy korean food~

imchacha said...

YEs!!! it is..i miss it already..i wish I'm in korea now >v<

Patrick said...

Me too...... I miss Korea.... :(

imchacha said...

Yesss~ lets go again !!! HAHAA

Patrick said...

When you want to go? Haha you twice in a year already .....haha 2013 Sep?