( KingPot 火鍋世家@ East Coast Parkway ) our Romantic Steamboat !! Perfect Environment & One of the Best Steamboat in Singapore


"恭喜您中獎啦!"  ... Thanks to our Lucky girls ... Sofia & Sudan,we earned a Free Meal from KingPot East Coast Parkway Singapore. I can't believe it ! We won the Free Steamboat for 4 (worth $138 ) by sharing the post in weibo.微博 . I'm not a person who always go for steamboat as I don't like the feeling of sweating while I'm enjoying food ; but my mum is really good in preparing steamboat for the family during the season greeting. 

Special Thanks to the Generous Boss and wife from KingPot ~  We have a chance to try this Fabulous Steamboat because of your magnanimous. 
* 特别感谢老板和老板娘,因为你们的慷慨我们才有机会尝到那么赞的火锅!

If you want to be the "King & Queen" , this is definitely the Right place to go! The staffs and the Chefs were so kind and friendly. I love the environment here, not crowded and not noisy like the restaurants in the town especially after office hour. Another thing that I like which is their background music, a soft piano melody which allowed us to chit chat ,sharing thoughts and enjoy our gathering time.





A Luxurious restaurant with comfortable lightning..




The Chairs are comfortable , the restaurant is Clean and neat



There is a Bar in the restaurant to serve special Mocktail and Cocktail ..




Our Lucky Girls...
Sofia & Sudan




Carol  feel shy to join our dinner ? LOLxx
Never!




This is the Right place to enjoy Food with your Love one ..





Charlene & Carol





Special Mocktails for us .. Feel refreshing ! ^^
taste like Mojito without liquor ..















We have our own Pot for Steamboat !
Super comfortable with their concept ~
I can put whatever I like inside the soup I choose 





Look at Sofia's face.. 
She feel shy while 2-3 staffs serving her at the same time.
She is the Queen!









Nice Display ~ Fresh Meat !!!





My Tomatoes Soup !!




Yong Tau Fu ??!








This is the super Fresh Wagyu Beef !!!




We are the noble ladies...




I'm enjoying ^^
I Love this Place.. Perfect for Gathering ^^









A lot of Special sauces .. Love the 沙茶酱













We are the King !!    = )




Special recommend !
King Pot East Coast Parkway Big Splash



















Happy gathering with my Ladies !! Nice Place, Nice Food , Nice service for our precious time ! If you are the one who likes to enjoy Romantic Dinner with spacious place , elegant restaurant and superb services, this is the Right place to go. I will definitely go again with my buddies or someone that I love to enjoy our dinner here. 

如果你也喜欢真正的去享受一顿美好的晚餐,这个绝对是聚会的好地方~ 




King Pot 火锅世家
address: 902 Block B, East Coast Parkway #01-05 Big Splash
phone: 63487997
Price range : $30-50 Per Person

operating hours: 
Mon-Thurs 6pm-10:30pm
Fri-Sun 11am-2:30pm , 6pm-10:30pm







No comments