三十日 Herdays Sanitary Pads & Liners Review




I'm a girl who loves to stock up sanitary pads at home and I would change them almost every time I go to the toilet for hygiene purposes. I've found a brand from Taiwan recently and I would love to share it with all of you lovely girls. ( Guys if you are here so happened to read the post, you can also share this info to your beloved family members or partner )


三十日 Herdays Sanitary Pads & Liners are infused with Chinese Physician's natural plant remedies for better anti-bacteria. The minty feelings come from the Mint helps for a minor cooling while we wearing the pads. Most importantly, their pads are chemical free, fragrance free, plasticiser free and fluorescent free.




 It's super thin and featherlike 




 Let's do a water test. 



 And I've wait for a minute, covered with a thin layer of tissue



 and I tapped it equally on the wet pad.


 It's Amazing isn't it? The tissue is still dry. It means the water that I've poured has been fully absorbed into the pad.


 Then the pad turns ticker and gel-soft texture. Well done on the absorption!





Before & After water test.





These are the pads that I've using since my last cycle.



My reviews:

About the packaging:
I would say their packaging design is awesome! The colour, the design and the matte material make it more trendy and minimalist. I don't feel shy even if I need to hold it in the public and have a walk. They have an "Open" sticker like wet tissue where you can easily open it and keep the rest clean and dust-free. Thumbs up on the design!!

About the scent:
I smell plants every time I take a pad out from the packaging. If you are an essential oil's lover like me, you will love this scent. Mild rose and eucalyptus with a hint of mint.

About the texture of the pads:
Super duper soft cotton and very slim. I feel my skin being well taken care of. The wings that stick to our panties will not have excess glue when you withdraw your pad, this is something I like!

About the absorption:
It just works perfectly even the pads are not thick at all, or I should say it is super slim.

About the price:
I surprised that this is actually more worth it compared to those commercial brand without any goodness in it. You can get it cheaper when you get more at once.
Tips: buy it together with your friends/sister/cousins to save more on cost!

About the delivery: 
They do delivery to Singapore & Malaysia.
Free shipping is available when you buy 6 or more.






No comments