My current skincare regime: Kiehl's Skincare Review



More than a great wardrobe or a skilled hand with make-up, glowing skin turns heads. Some people win the hereditary lottery when it comes to good skin. But genes are just the starting point. Beautiful skin is also about good skin care habits practiced day in and day out.

Overuse of products is the biggest mistake people make in their skincare regime. Using a lot of different ingredients can be irritating, and some ingredients cancel out each other's benefits. I have then stick to Kiehl's skincare for about two months, I'm seriously in love with their skincare range and ready to share it.

One thing is for sure, Kiehl's is a great brand with no frills,  no fuss high quality skincare products.






Sunblock / Sunscreen :
Kiehl's Ultra Light Daily UV Defence SPF 50 PA+++ UVA 


Price: sgd $60-75 for 30ml

Read my previous post:
[Kiehl's Ultra Light Daily UV Defense Review ]

Texture: Ultra Light,  milky texture, Super easy to apply
Oily/Greasy: 0/10  ( Not at all ^^ )
Satisfaction: 10/10   

Review: 
Still my best sunscreen ever as it is Ultra Light in texture and super easy to apply. This is an Oil-Free, Fragrance-Free, Colorant-Free lightweight formula that provides broad spectrum protection against 90% skin aging. I love natural skincare if you know me. Hehe! If you haven't got a sunscreen that satisfied you, Try this !! ^^ 

Oh yea, It's time to restock. ( The tube is almost gone as you can tell from the picture ) I've been using this since six years ago and this still suits me the best in my hot and humid country. But of course, I'll apply a thin layer of water sports sunscreen that is above SPF50 which comes with water resistant if I'm ready to expose myself under the sun especially going to the beach or playing some water sports.





Serum / Solution:
Kiehl’s Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution


Price: sgd $75-85 for 30ml


Texture: Light, Super easy to absorb
Oily/Greasy: 0/10  ( Not at all ^^ )
Satisfaction: 8/10 

Review: 
The product is a clear liquid with a little gel-like consistency. It contains Activated C and I’m guessing that is Vitamin C – great for lightening scars. The product is Silicone-free, paraben-free, and fragrance-free, so it’s good for sensitive skin-types. The dropper allows the product to be deposited in a hygienic manner, so that’s a big plus for me! 

I liked how my skintone was clarified and brightened with daily use of this product. This part of it is noticeable. My skintone looked more even and my skin looked better. If you have fresh acne or pimple scars, it actually helps fade it more quickly. But no obvious result yet for lighten up my dark spots. Perhaps, it works better with fresh pimple scars to deliver fast result. I will continue using this and update the result after I finish up this bottle. I believe a little goes a long way.




Moisturiser :
Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil-Free Gel Cream

Price: sgd $48 for 50ml


Texture: Ultra Light, gel type , Super easy to apply
Oily/Greasy: 0/10  ( Not at all ^^ )
Satisfaction: 9/10 

Review: It looks like an opaque white in tub, but in fact a translucent gel that does not feel heavy at all. If you live in a hot and humid environment like me or have oily skin, and have not yet found a product that helps keep your skin hydrated while feeling comfortable, then this is one to try. Best of all, it’s fragrance free. I love that, because so many similar gel moisturiser products out there are heavily scented so my preferences lean to a product that has no scent. It absorbs quickly and easily into skin, Comfortable and hydrating, Not sticky nor oily, Affordable & Fragrance-free. I'll love it more if it isn't comes in a jar which expose to the air and our finger touches every time we use it. In fact, a pump or airless jar would be perfect! =)



I'm a big believer in that,
If you focus on good skincare, you really won't need a lot of makeup.


Next big thing?
Say hello to Kiehl's NEW Nature-Powered Masques.





Stay tuned for my full blog review real soon.

Painting credits to @bymclau 



No comments