AuraCafe Bangsar x AuraSoma Review: Your colours, Live your potential




Mysterious, fun yet interesting to me, something new to the town - AuraCafe, is officially launched. Congrats again on the grand opening! I'm glad to be invited to their launching event as well as to try out their "main-course".

Besides of a coffee or a waffle for an afternoon tea break, AuraCafe also serves something special called AuraSoma.






Congrats on the grand opening!







White and clean interior gives me a hint of bridal store feeling.
Combined with aroma scents, this place is ultimately comfy!



Indeed, it's also perfect for photo shooting.
#InstagramWorthy =D




AuraCafe serves coffee, juices, waffles and cakes.







One thing I love about this cafe is ...
The owner, Priscilla. She is a super lovely lady who loves flowers like I do.
I've visited AuraCafe for 5 times and I found different fresh flowers in the store every time.
This truly put a smile on my face, I just simply love it!



I'm glad that I've experienced AuraSoma consultation by AuraCafe.

Aura-Soma is a potent tool for self-discovery and transformation that is both deeply personal and potentially planetary. It illuminates the meanings and mysteries behind the colours we are drawn to and provides unique colour-care products to help bring more of our totality into being.

The Aura-Soma system is a non-intrusive, self-selective soul support which works in accord with the highest intent and greater good of the user. Aura means Light, Soma means Body thus Aura-Soma aids in the development of the Light Body, the subtle body of light that surrounds our physical body. The Aura-Soma Colour-Care products are intended to bring ease, balance and calm to our energetic system and light body, helping to restore a free flow of energy while strengthening and protecting the integrity of the aura and its subtle filaments of light. As harmony and balance is restored we may enjoy a sense of greater ease and fulfilment at all levels of our being.


My session started in this clean and lovely room. 
A complete session takes about an hour and it cost RM 280.







Followed the instruction from the consultant, and you'll need to pick your colours.



Combined with tarots, astrology reading and number calculation, the consultant will then share with you from the deeper level of your being, empowering you to develop yourself to the next level.

I feel more confident and clear about my decision after this full consultation. It brings consciousness and insight from the soul level of being into my daily life. I also feel released after talked to my consultant, a third party who don't know about my background at all yet willing to listen to me. I found myself more open to share my thoughts with her and this lead me to a wiser advice.

I've then made a very important decision that I've been avoiding for some times. I know this is what I want and I'm more confident to follow my heart now. 

One of my friend, Melvin, who influenced by me has totally changed to a super positive guy after he went through the AuraSoma consultation. He stopped complaining about his life. I can see him now pumped up with positive thoughts and a big smile on his face everyday. I'm glad and I'm blessed to see this changes on him.







 @paulinetls @garycheok @charlene22






My first choice.









Look at this! It's my guardian and heart angel bottle.
Secret Santa please get this for me!
=D





Some might say the consultation fee is expensive, but for me, it's all about the value. Some people might spend half a thousand to get a good sun glasses, or a few thousand for a branded bag. If this RM 280 for a self development and it might change your life from now on, I don't see why not?

Give it a try with no regrets.

You are the colours you choose 
and these reflect your being’s needs.



Aura Cafe
No 86, Jalan Maarof
59000 Bangsar Kuala Lumpur

Tel: 603 2202 2818
Opening hours: 11am till 8pm ( Monday-Saturday. Sunday Off )
Instagram: @aura_cafe86

No comments