Zott's True Alps Review


An exciting culinary expedition through the mountainous regions of Europe, from France in the west to Austria in the east. Zott's offers a delicious selection of authentic Alpine dishes, both contemporary and traditional as well as a handpicked selection of the finest wines from Europe. 

Owner Christian Zott, a German, and Austrian chef Lorenz-Maria Griesser came up with a menu inspired by the Alps with products from the region. Thanks to my boss who brought us here twice for lunch and we're truly exciting for a place like this. The food is pricey but worth it. I'm gonna bring my friends here for sure.



The store looks arty with big paintings hanging on their brick walls. 







Blend Ca’ Rugate, Monte Fiorentine, Veneto - Italy 2013 
$78 per bottle
The white wine tastes great, all of us love it!




Raw minced-meat with egg
Personally love this but I forgot what it called.




Wiener Schnitzel - $48
Thinly sliced veal escalope, breaded and pan-fried, served with potato foam and red radish salad


Zott's Tenderloin - $76
Angus tenderloin served with onion confiture and herb butter



Hirschruecken - $58

Pan-fried venison loin with celeriac puree and marinated cherries. Im seriously fall for this!
I'm gonna go for this again on my next visit. =)





Zott's Kaiserschmarrn

Super fluffy! Perfectly match with vanilla ice cream and stewed plums to end my meal. 
I miss it already.






Happy lunch with good food, good wine, good environment and good people.
Worth to pay for that price as the food is Awesome.

ps: One of my photo shooting spot in Singapore for sure. XD


Find them here:

No. 97 Amoy Street, Singapore, Tel.: +65 62 23 09 13
Mon – Fri: 11:30 am - 2:30 pm and 5:30 pm - midnight
Sat 5:30 pm – midnight / Sun closed

No comments