Kin Kin Chilli Pan Mee Review


Thank god that I can eat Kin Kin Chilli Pan Mee in Singapore now!

I'm a number one fans to Kin Kin  since I was seventeen. I used to wait for two hours for a bowl of Kin Kin chilli pan mee during my school time, I just can't resist it. I know Kin Kin has been here in Singapore since last year and the queue was terrible. After a few months later it was getting better. I visited Kin Kin during weekdays at 6pm sharp and no waiting time. How sweet!






 I will always go for No. 01


No waiting time if you go during working hours.


 Can't wait...


 Fish ball, Bean sheet and Meatball soup - $4


Kin Kin chilli pan mee dry - $5



  Awww, look at this!




 Add in their legendary dry chilli and burst the egg


Mix them evenly and the pan mee is ready to eat!


Yum!! I can't wait to eat it again! 
Although the Kin Kin chilli pan mee in KL is still better than the one in Singapore, but I'm still happy  as it satisfied my craving.


Kin Kin Chilli Pan Mee 
Address: 534 MacPherson Road Singapore 368220
Opening hours: 11.00am to 8.00pm

No comments