Bella Box - Urban Vibes



I'm easily pleased with this monthly surprised in a blue box that filled with love! Urban Vibes September Bella Box definitely put a big smile on my face. I've tried some of the products in the box and they are amazing! I love Kimono Rose Body Lotion by Thymes the most. There is, perhaps, no scent so tender as that of a new baby. The addition of sakura blossom and noni extracts add a refreshingly calming touch and I constantly get compliments on the fragrace of this lotion.







What's in my Bella Box?

Exuviance Urban Beauty Kit
ModelCo Party Proof Lipstick
John Frieda Frizz Ease Original 6 Effects Serum
Kimono Rose Body Lotion by Thymes
MegRhythm Steam Eye Mask
Klarity™ Lasertox™ CC Miracle White Lotion
NaturVital Hair Loss Leave-in Conditioner (Anti-Breakage)
Young Living Essential Oils
CLIV Revitalizing C i2pl Corrector Ampoule
NaturVital Sensitive Bath Shower Gel-Goji

>> Join now and get your monthly surprise <<




1 comment

Noor said...

I really like the way you have written the post. On the other hand, if you are an expat and plan on moving to Singapore, you may want to check out www.placematch.sg. I found it to be very useful in finding a place.