Tokyo Asakusa: Sensō-ji 淺草寺, Tokyo's oldest Temple





My best memory of my Tokyo trip is the day I went to Asakusa, Sensō-ji 淺草寺, the oldest temple in Tokyo. Definitely worth a visit if you travel to Tokyo. I really want to wear yukata like all other Japanese girls did, but the weather is super hot, oh summer! A lot of pretty girls around as well as nice food. I miss the kochi ice with black sugar now, the taste is excellent! I pray for health and happiness, I wish I can achieve what I want in the near future. =)

























Follow the steps to pray..
washed my hands and drank the water





















Got this super cute baby doll dress from Japan ^^







Dang Dang!
This is the Mochi ice with black sugar that I mentioned earlier
MUST TRY!!! =)








Really love all the scenes I saw here
=)




It was my happy lunch time, and I went to the street opposite railway station..
and I spent my moment here.
^^




Oh! I miss Coca-cola in bottle!


I miss all the sushis already!!
OMG! super nice!










To Be Continued...





No comments