Bella Box : Haul of Fame


I just can't wait to share my June Bellabox as I love everything in my box so much just like how I love my May Bellabox too! Heheee.. I have purchased some of the products that I've tried and suit me well. Feel pampered as a box comes to me every month especially when it came to me on my birthday month~~~ then I unveil the beauty products and start trying. I'm addicted to small size or travel size products as I can use it after gym. ^^






Laneige 6-in-1 BB Cushion
A new and improved formula of the award-winning BB Cushion, it uses an arsenal of specially developed technology to naturally conceal, brighten, protect, moisturize, soothe, and resist sweat and sebum. This 6-in-1 beauty balm cushion is equipped with SPF 50+, PA+++, “cell-trap sponge multi cushion form” and patented MelacrusherTM technology to deliver instant natural skin luminosity and radiance.

Laneige BB Cushion Pore Control
A pore-purifying BB cushion containing a perfecting formula that is an impeccable fit with the tropical, humid climate. It refines pores with its Pore Purifying ComplexTM , offers superior coverage, protects with SPF 50+ PA+++, soothes, and conceals with a semi-matte, sweat-proof finish. Its advanced 6-in-1 benefits banish imperfections with only just 1 swipe.







Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! Mascara
A revolutionary jet black masacara that pushes up lashes for maximum impact, it lengthens, curls, volumizes, lifts and separates each lash strand for an irresistable eye look. Its long-lasting, smudge and budge-free formula is paired up with a special domed tip brush that clings and coats all lashes for visible fuller lashes.

Review:  It's a jet black mascara and handy to bring it daily. Smudge free is something that attracted me as well as the special dome-tip brush. It is long lasting and easy to apply. Love it ^^






Fresh Sugar Rose Tinted Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF15
A nourishing and protective paraben-free lip moisturizer that delivers a subtle sheer rosy hue, enhancing the lips’ natural tone. Enriched with nourishing oils, hydrating butters, addictive citrus flavor and housed in a chic aluminum packaging with a mess-free screw top, the sugar rose tinted lip treatment is simply irresistible. This daily must-have soothes, softens, and helps lips appear more plump while offering the look of a sexy, just-bitten pout. It also provides essential year-round protection from damaging UV rays. Expect a remarkable hydrating effect for up to 6 hours.

Review: Remarkable hydrating effect up to 6 hours. My lips looks juicy pink in natural shade after application. I love the way it moisture up my lips immediately and I'm desperate for lip care all the times. Happy that this treatment lip care with sunscreen came to me.




Appelles Rosemary Body Bar
An indulging bath bar for the body, it cleanses and nourishes skin with its foamy lather while locking in moisture for hydrated, soft skin. Low irritant and animal friendly, it gently removes radicals without irritating or drying skin. Blue mallee eucalyptus, niaouli, lemon myrtle and dried rosemary leaf refines and calms skin. Reenergise and rejuvenate with its certified organic essential oil blend that is exclusively Australian.

Review: I love organic skin cares and this super great smell body bar came to me just in the right time! Super foamy rejuvenate my skin after my shower. Refreshing !



Anna Sui Secret Wish EDT
A flawless matrimony of fruity and floral notes, this fragrance finishes off with a gentle dash of musk – a magical enchantment ready to be liberated. The explosion of deliciously juicy fruits - lemon, melon, tagete - is instantly released with an apricot-scented flower fragrance. Following closely is a charm of pineapple, blackcurrant, warm white cedar wood and amber for a dash of allure. Finishing off with a tinge of musk akin to a sprinkle of fairy mist, this EDT is a wish come true.

Review: My very first perfume in my life when I was 16. Love the fancy fruity smell that make me a little princess feel. Thanks Bellabox as this little EDT came to me and I'm using it every time after shower in my office. Oh! Why shower in the office? Haha.. I went to gym almost 3 times a week during my break time. Thank god I have a gym in my office. ^^




Belif Peat Miracle Revital Cream
A revitalizing cream which extensively rejuvenates and stimulates skin to restore skin to its natural turnover rate for a younger-looking complexion. Its herbal peat extract formulation is clinically proven to improve Stratum Corneum turnover by 9.28%, resulting in gorgeous, radiant skin restored to its youthful glory.












No comments