Review : GoodSkin Labs FIRM-365 Facial Firming Serum with V-Technology




I've found GoodSkin Labs FIRM-365 Facial Firming Serum with V-Technology recently for my tired and sagging skin.  As skin ages, it loses elasticity and firmness causing facial features to sag and lose definition. With highly effective ingredients, the FIRM-365TM formula delivers a targeted firming and lifting solution. A potent blend of vitamins and nutrients helps boosts our natural production of collagen, while peptides and moisturizers help plump skin for a firmer, sculpted look.

I can feel my skin is more radiant and firmer after 14 days usage continuously. I love the texture as it is super easy to absorb into our skin, non greasy at all. Besides of sharper figure you can get with this serum, I actually found that my face is more moisture all the time. I will keep on using this for sure to achieve a sharper face and therefore I can look better in the photos haha.







Simple and pinky packaging that caught my attention immediately 




Radiance Cocktail
A blend of pearls for instant radiance upon application and glucosamine to gently slough away dead skin cells for smoother skin (I only heard of glucosamine being used to treat joint and bones issue, now I know there's another use!)
Results: A smooth and radiant skin


V Technology
Lifting and firming benefits from ingredients, including vitamins and nutrients that support skin’s natural collagen production.

1.CME–A Vitamin C & E complex that helps support skin’s natural collagen production to help visibly lift and firm skin

2.Photozomes – Photo activated enzymes with plankton extract helps support collagen and elastin so skin appears firmer and more youthful


3.Argireline – Supports natural collagen production to help diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, thus firming the look of your skin
Results: Activates your skin's natural collagen production and helps to repair and sculpt your face



Moisturization
Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin and Trehalose work together to help skin absorb water and retain moistureResults: Hydrate your skin for the plumped look.







I love the pumping tube design so I can make sure that my serum is clean
( I really hate those skin care in jar =.= )
























* GoodSkin Labs 365 'V' Pose Contest *  

Here’s how you can join, it’s really simple:

Step 1: 'Like' SaSa SG Facebook Page
Step 2: Strike a “V” pose with your hands on your jawline (like the model in the visual) & take a photo
Step 3: Upload your photo on SaSa SG Official Facebook Page or tag @sasasingapore on Twitter or Instagram.
Step 4: Present the uploaded post to any SaSa store to redeem a complimentary FIRM-365™ Facial Firming Serum 5ml sample (while stocks last)

What’s more? 5 lucky contestants will each win a $200 GoodSkin Labs product hamper & $200 worth of SaSa Gift Certificates! Contest ends on 9th of February 2014.


Good luck!






No comments