I'm in love with MCM





Mode Creation Munich, commonly known as MCM, is a German/Swiss/South Korean luxury brand of leather goods, apparel and footwear. Through innovation and timeless design, MCM combines iconic German engineered functionality with traditional craftsmanship, offering a heritage of elegance.

A long time favourite of royalty and celebrities, MCM boats architect-designed boutiques in chic cities such as Berlin, London, New York, Beijing, Shanghai and Seoul, and is sold by prestigious retailers all over the world.

I am so in love with MCM black stark backpacks but it is a little pricy for me, selling at 800-1k sgd in Korea duty free shop. Ended with this little coin pouch which I can afford and bring a smile on my face while I'm on my way back to Singapore.























































































No comments