Bella Box - Beauty Packet 2014





Happy 2014 ! I can feel the holiday season is not over yet with this red Beauty Packet from Bella Box today. It reminds me that the Chinese New Year is around the corner. A girl who celebrating CNY like me is absolutely busy to beauty up myself from head to toe for a brand new me in this new year.

The new year resolutions are here such as having healthy hair, perfect skin, a natural make up, a pair of beautiful eyes and perhaps staying in shape! I feel so excited that Bella Box Beauty Packet has all of the resolutions in this first bellabox for 2014.


This red little box brightened up my day as usual.
Feel so happy and excited every time when I get this.





I'm a person who Loves to unwrap gift box
but, who doesn't
>v<








A red CNY card appeared




It gives you information about the beauty items in the box









And I saw a well wrapped packet
really appreciate the awesome hard work and artwork that Bellabox did.
Claps for you girls as I love the packaging !
Looks like the traditional Chinese medicine pack in the 70's haha








The first thing captured in my eyes was..



Covermark make up base set
Skin reborn in just one coat! It's cream compact foundation not only conceals unsightly blemishes, it also conditions your skin while you're on the go. The sheer powder contains three unique powder particles that will give a stereoscopic look and fresh radiance to your skin. The base cream makes foundation adhere firmly brightens, lock moisture into the skin and absorbs excess sebum for long lasting and colour true makeup. All these for long lasting freshness with a soft and lustrous complexion. I went to Covermark workshop before and I found that their foundation is good. Read my Covermark Workshop experience here.





Laneige Snow BB Soothing Cushion
Head out in the morning and come home at the end of the day still fresh-faced and flawless with this unique cushion-type BB cream. Available in a compact that uses a cushion and puff for skin-friendly and easy application, this BB liquid formulation contains 5 in 1 benefits. It brightens, contains SPF 50PA+++, cools, tones and long-lasting with sweat proof technology. My friend is using this currently and she loves it as it last her make up whole day.






Nuxe Rose Clarifying Cream Mask
Add this rich cream mask into your weekly regime for clearer, tighter, softer and smoother skin with its compelling blend of rosemary floral water,kaolin and rice powder. It is paraben-free and suitable for sensitive skin.






Marc Anthony True Professional Conditioning Treatment
Give your daily hair cleansing routine a valuable boost with this weekly hair mask treatment. It's oil of Morocco Argan Oil deep hydrating conditioning treatment promises to add moisture and smoother your hair. While its repairing macadamia oil deep healing conditioning treatment makes use of a potent blend of tropical macadamia nut oil and bamboo extract to penetrate right into the hair shaft for more effective conditioning hair treatment. Something that I like the most in the box as I tried argan oil before for my super dry hair and it works super fine!






Home Secrets Shaping Smoothie
Delectably blended with 100% natural fruit pulps and juices from Lemon, this delightful drink is enriched with fiber dense Konjac and basil seeds. May this finer drink helps in keeping us in shape especially during CNY, can't stop eating...








Eslor Introductory Collection
Treat yourself to this true-blue comprehensive and naturally based skincare treatment! Start by refining and cleansing your skin, followed by re-energising scrub. Refresh with a comforting mask and finish off with a soothing cream. A complete course of comfort food for skin.





Causalie Vinosource S.O.S Morning Eye Rescue
Find yourself waking up in the morning with puffy tired-looking eyes? This gentle eye cream hydrates, de-puffs and contains anti-oxidant rich grape Polyphenols to combat against premature wrinkles. Ideal for sensitive skin. I'm on my way to try this and I would share it on my next review if it is good. Eyes is important to all of us and I wish I have a pair of captivating eyes haha.





Tous Rosa EDP
Blended with a musky floral scent of rose absolute, violet and raspberry notes. Tous Rosa EDP is created with the sole purpose of inspiring happiness and fashioning each women's dream world. Delicately and specially concocted for the brand's co-founder and creative director, Rosa Oriol, this is the latest and most personal scent of Tous. You will love it if you a fans of rose or floral.










Are you ready to make yourself a fabulous one ?





Happy New Year !
Love yourself before looking for the love from others...




Get your BellaBox today:

No comments