( The Clan Restaurant ) My best dining experience in Singapore



Prime Beef Short Ribs on Hoba Leaf 
with Peppercorn Sauce on Lava Stone


What is your best dining experience that pop up in your mind now? I would say this is my best .. Saw a lot of fantastic reviews online and decided to have a visit to The Clan Restaurant and I truly love it.

The Clan Restaurant claims to serve modern European cuisine, though Asian influences are evident within many of their dishes as well. Prices are not cheap with 5-Course Set Lunches and 6-Course Set Dinners going for $42.80++ and $62.80++ respectively, but definitely affordable given the quality and quantity of food. Ala carte is available as well, with mains at $20+ and all other courses at the $10+ range but I would suggest going for the sets which works out to be way more affordable. You wouldn’t want to miss out on any of the courses anyway.



I was served with a complimentary strawberry shooters and it was refreshing to the taste buds because of its sourness. 




Then I had the Chef's starter that consists scallop with truffle foamdeconstructed prawn sushi and I forgot what is that soup base thingy =.='' Something like creamy foie gras soup




I had this for my cold dish , the Beef Carpaccio, Truffle Mustard Salad, with Truffle Teriyaki and Horseradish Sauce. I enjoyed the thin slices of marbled raw beef very much, and thought it went well with a light dab of the sweet teriyaki sauce and truffle mustard (which tasted like mayo).



New style of Sashimi for me which is a re-invention of the usual Japanese raw fish, with Hamachi drizzled with Ponzu Sauce & Orange Salsa. Kind of refreshing and makes an enjoyable starter with the blend of tastes. This is really good!




The Kurobuta Pork Belly Confit with Pork Cracker & Passion Fruit Sauce fared well in terms of moist tender meat, but failed in terms of crackling. I initially expected the skin will be more crispy >v<








The Cepes Mushroom with Truffle Paste from The Clan however, chock full of flavour yet not overly thick, retaining a smooth consistency that just warms your whole body as you sip on it. It’s heaven in a bowl, one of the best mushroom soups around surely. I would go back just for this..



The Crab Bisque Cappuccino was served in a wine glass with a Prawn Twister, a rather frothy soup that strikes a smooth balance – very rich texture , not recommend for those who prefer something light.







The Clan’s Restaurant recommended main is the 48 Hours Beef Short Ribs served on top on Hoba Leaf with Pepperorn Sauce on a hot Lava Stone. Presentation is good as it is not what I imagined. The beef is extremely tender so chewing is kept at a minimal.This is the best Main I ever had so far . Mmmm .... Super good! 




Dessert time...


The staff recommended this Chocolate Lava with Homemade Gelato to me while I'm still not sure about which dessert should I go for. No regrets as this is Awesome! The chocolate Lava is not too sweet or too rich for me, Just nice and perfect to go with the gelato.



I also had this Triple Espresso Crème Brûlée . Creme Brulee always my first choice when come into dessert. I would say the texture is good but I would not prefer a creme brulee with coffee taste >.<



Here it is my best dining experience! I found myself will visit to The Clan restaurant again someday with buddies as I miss the food already haha! 







18/20 Bukit Pasoh Road 
Singapore 089832

Telephone- 62222084
Facsimile-   62223415


Operating Hours

Lunch- 11:30am to 2:30pm (Last order 2pm)

Dinner- 6:00pm to 11:00pm (Last order 9:30pm)