What to do in Phuket ? Phi Phi island , Maya Bay & Khai island




I went to Phuket two weeks ago and I visited to few islands such as Phi Phi island, Maya Bay & Khai island. Love the sea so much as the colour was stunning ! This is my first time for snorkelling and a day trip to islands, I would say it's good to have this experience once in a life time.

For Patong beach, I amazed by it's night life. Pubs and bars as usual, seafood restaurant everywhere and I have keep eating non stop during my trip. I tried my favourite lime fish, tom yam, pineapple fried rice, pat thai and wanton noodle. Overall experience was good and relax ^^ People are friendly, places are easy to access and you can find some sea activites here.







I stayed in this hotel called Sea Sun Sand Resort & Spa , found it from agoda and it cost me about $100  a night for a deluxe room with breakfast. This hotel newly renovated last year and it looks clean and new. I love the room as it is big and the bed is comfy. They provided all the things you need such as hair dryer, hotel room slipper, towel, shampoos, bath robe, beach towels and mineral water but not the toothbrush and tooth paste. I ended up bought mine from the convenient store nearby and the price is super cheap. Bought a tooth brush, tooth paste, shampoo and body shampoo and total bill is about sgd$8.











Room service ^^











Roof top and Cafeteria for breakfast









The breakfast was good in terms of taste and variety ^^
They bread were soft and perfect with butter




I signed for a one day trip to visit few islands
They have a mini van to pick us up from different hotel in the morning














This is the camera man who helped us for photo and video












Monkey Beach






First tried for snorkelling and I love it!
I will never forget the moment when I jump down to the middle of the sea from the boat
The feelings as so good!
After half an hour of snorkelling, we were here for our lunch
They provided buffet lunch and it taste so so .. 




" you'll find my foot prints in the sand.."





Look at the water
Stunning!





















No filter...



























This is Maya Bay
It's Beautiful 


























and the last destination was Khai island..
I think this is the most relaxing place among all of the island
I was sitting on a beach bench and it cost 150bath haha.











Fine sand and clear water
I snorkelling here as well as the water is not that deep












Then we returned to Patong after 40 minutes in Khai island.
It's tiring but the memories is precious





In hotel lobby , selfie time
>v<




Found a nice wanton noodle in Patong
It's located nearby the hotel







It cost 60bath and the noodle is super chewy chewy
but the potion was small, I ordered two =.=















And I went massage everyday 
It cost 300bath for an hour
>v<



Lime fish & pineapple rice 
^^





Thanks for your support by reading it and Like my post ^^


No comments