( Orchard - Kim Dae Mun )Best Kimchi Soup / Kimchi Chigae in Singapore ( 김치찌개 )





Glad to share with you that I found the Best Kimchi Soup / Kimchi chigae in Singapore ! Thanks to my korean friends who discovered this and yes a lot of korean come here for their kimchi chigae and yookgaejang. ( 김치찌개 & 육개장 ).  This kimchi chigae always come to my mind when I start craving for soup. Tasty yet not too spicy, just nice! I feel absolute satisfaction after every visit.

This is totally same like what I ate in Korea and the price is so reasonable. A bow of kimchi chigae cost me sgd$6 and yookgaejang at sgd$6.50. Most of my korean buddies love to eat their yookgaejang but honestly I prefer kimchi chigae as I'm a kimchi lover. ^^





I went with my Korean friends and they ordered Yookgaejang and dumpling soup.



Fulfilled with kimchi , tofu and pork 
Love the taste , so Korean  !








Yookgaejang 육개장
If you can eat beef you may try this.. 






You can enjoy cheap and tasty Korean cuisine in Singapore
@ Kim Dae Mun









How to go Kim Dae Mun?
Address: Level 1, Concorde Foodcourt, 100 Orchard Road
Operating time: 10.00 am – 9.00 pm





No comments