( Penang ) For Delicious Food , Let's go Penang!



Getting bored with the food around you ? Let's go to Penang for Better one! All their food are nice especially Char Kuey Teow, Ban Mian, Prawn noodle.....and many more. I'm a Lucky Girl, I have a few great buddies who staying in Butterworth, Special Thank's to 3 of the Heroes!!
Josh , Babu & Bing


Honestly, My first day in Penang was just 
eat, eat, eat, and EAT ! 





Super excited with our First Meal 




Unique Cheong Fan with Shrimp Paste





The Best Prawn noodle I ever Ate..
It's Awesome





Fried Kuey Teow





Fried Fish Bee Hun








Can you imagine How many food we ate in 
just 1 HOUR???
Dry Ban Mee ( the lime chill super yummy ! )





Normal Ban Mee with Soup








the Coffee Shop with yummy Food










My sweet Driver + Tour Guide of the day 
Josh Loh










Our first destination after our Brunch..





Woahh.. Looking at those boxes ...
He is a  professional Photographer..







We were here.
I do Wedding Butterworth, Penang
my little Driver is the Boss here !!













The Gowns..







Do you believe that ..
I'm the model for the Wedding Shop last time..
>v<  the Thick make up cha cha =.=''





I think I'm naughty ..haha
Always play with the gowns ..




Look at the baby, 
so cute~ Josh's niece ...







To be Continue ...



No comments