The Sample Store - Grab your Free Sample now !! ( Worldwide Shipping ) 趕快索取免費的試品~






Register and get your Free Sample now  



Decided to share this Website with you as I tried to redeem my Free Sample and it reached me today! I'm the one who loves to try new thing, but sometimes I realized I wasted my money to buy a full sized product and the product not suitable for me. This is the best way for us to try new thing without spending much..  hehe, We have to be pretty and be smart always! Save your money and Save your space now.

This is a website which providing those Free Sample for you , but the only thing you need to pay for which is the delivery fees ( sgd$2.99 / sgd 3.99 ) and send it to your doorstep even Worldwide Shipping.



How it works?
1) Register your account and you will get 6 points to redeem the samples.
2) Every sample will need 2 points for redemption.
3) Choose your samples and add them into your cart and pay the delivery fees of sgd $2.99 / 3.99 .
4) Delivery will take about 2-5 working days after they send out the parcel. ( International orders may take additional 3-5 working days )




How to earn more Points?
1) Review the Sample that you redeemed and get 2 points for each review.
2) Refer your friend to join and you will get 1 point every 5 referrals ...Hehe I will get 1 point as well if you join.



.. The Samples that I Got today..  ^^











Register and get your Free Sample now  



2 comments

Happy walker said...

haha.. i rike free stuff~ XD

imchacha said...

LOLXXX are you sure ^^
thanks fr coming Mr Lonely ^^