(식객 SikGaek @ Chinatown ) The Korean Style Meat buffet ~ I Love meat !!!




Fresh Meat ~!! I went to SikGaek last week with my buddies to enjoy our Meat buffet ~ I Love this new branch located in China town as they having bigger space, more variety on the side dishes and included unlimited drink as well compare to the 2 branches in Tanjong Pagar & Novena.

And I realized their Kimchi is Super nice here ... =)

The store playing K-Pop songs and music video non stop  for the customers ~ A big enjoyment for us to enjoy the music and food together with our buddy.



Fresh Veggie & Side dishes ~




Kimchi!!! 
This is tasty compare to other Sikgaek !!





The Kimbab ~ Pretty good ^^





I have 2 Korean who prepared the meat for me ~ LOL
~ they were so good in cooking kkkk





Alex & Haemin ~
The cute couple I even seen ... they are Korean too ~



Super cute Chloe ~
a pretty Korean lady ^^  
( I should say : i went to sikgaek with all the korean last week ... )








Love their Fresh meat here...
Pork Belly !!



















Look at the bottle on my hand,
That is Mak-ko-li ,  Rice wine..   My favorite ^^





Had a good time with buddies and enjoy the meat + beer moment ~









The buffet cost me about $24-26 ( after tax ) 
And they allowed you to eat in the restaurant for 2 hours.





6 comments

Christine - stardazzled.net said...

sry, is it eat all you can for 2 hours?
when 2 hours then MUST leave already la?
Thx~

imchacha said...

yes, eat all you can within 2 hours, after that they will tell you that , another appointment is on,and people waiting outside.. so you have to leave .. but 2 hours should be enough for you to fulfilled your stomach ahahah~
for me it is alright... theys till depend on the situation la, because most of the time they store is long Queue,therefore you have to leave after 2 hours~

stanley said...

oh no... feel like wan to go to singapore tomorrow... @@

imchacha said...

Great one !! hahahaha~ come come~

Unknown said...

맛있어요?
Izzit outram park mrt then walk across road. Lsst time this fashion shop?

Unknown said...

Hi all im monina i want to share my whithening jab if u keen i know a nurse that can help us for jab also..monina 91693844