Explore Hong Kong with Tammy - Day 2




I did quite a number of things on my second day in Hong Kong with Tammy. It was a sunday and Tammy's parents brought us to Yum Cha. Yeah! Dim Sum... something I die die must eat if I'm in Hon Kong. Many Thanks to Tammy's dad who paid the bill, I feel blessed that all of them treat me so nice like their daughter too. Heehee..  After the Yum Cha session, Tammy and I went to Wanchai for Art Basel exhibition. A brand experience for me and I saw a lot of great art work and talented people. I heard that their next stop is Miami, how I wish I can go to Miami and visit this Art Basel again. 

We went to Tsim Sha Tsui for some shopping and dinner. Sushi One serves special sushi and their ingredient freshly sent from Japan daily, never regret to have our dinner here. ^^


sweet smiles in the morning and we were on our way to Yum Cha



but first, let me take a selfie XD



Tammy's dad brought us to Happiness Cuisine, I swear they serve super yummy Dim Sum!



I want to have this Char Siu Bao again please!!
( barbecue-pork-filled bun )



Their Siu Mai is also different from ours
the taste is so detail Mmmmmm



Cheong Fun is also great ^^



This is the best woohoo!
Super crispy and soft roasted pig, layer by layer and this is Awesome!
















crispy barbecue-pork-filled bun












We then headed down to Wanchai and Tammy brought me here for nice coffee




It's caffe HABITU








My little sweet friend, Tammy
又是覺得她很像林依晨  XD













Thanks Tammy for the Entrance ticket so I have a chance to visit to Art Basel.
A brand new experience to me   =)

Art Basel stages the world's premier Modern and contemporary art shows, held annually in Basel, Miami Beach, and Hong Kong. Founded by gallerists in 1970, Art Basel has been a driving force in supporting the role that galleries play in the nurturing of artists, and the development and promotion of visual arts. 


We are the VIP haha 




































creatively made by old CD-Roms 


















What's next?














This curry fish ball is so yummy!
Super chewy





Sushi... my all time favourite  


Love the interior deco with a huge fish tank with marine fishes
XD








Super fresh and delicious



I like their salmon sesame cold noodle too!







I told Tammy that I have 2 stomachs, one for food and one for dessert haha
Here we were for dessert!





We've ordered two HongKong special fusion desserts..



This is so special, Biscuit Cheese Pudding.
The top coat is crispy as it made by egg white...









- To be continued -

No comments