BeautyBiotics Collagen Cleanse Review



Collagen Cleanse is a unique foaming facial cleanser that deeply cleanses skin and unclogs pores. The water activated foaming crystals contain nano-collagen that helps hydrate skin, regenerate collagen and elastin as you cleanse your skin leaving skin clean, balanced and revitalised. 

I love collagen and I just can't get rid to buy it if its labelled with a word of "collagen". BeautyBiotics has created this collagen powder foaming cleanser with nano-collagen that suitable for all skin. This Nano-Collagen designed to improve penetration efficiency of active ingredients into our skin and it also enhanced our cell regeneration. Now you can enjoy a collagen treatment when you cleanse your face. It contains collagen and fruit enzymes that actively help in anti-aging.

BeautyBiotics Collagen Cleanse Review:
I found myself like it as it won't tighten up my skin after cleansing. the design of the packaging is alright for me as it is still convenient every time when I'm using it. I love the active ingredients that they use for this especially the nano-collagen. I wish I could see significant result in anti-aging as I can feel my skin condition is getting bad after getting older now. Collagen and antioxidant obviously are the key points to keep us a younger and healthier baby skin.




some photos from internet



Benefits:
Regenerate as you cleanse (with Nano-collagen)

  • Deep Cleansing
  • Gentle (For all skin types)
  • Remove makeup, oil, dirt and impurities
  • Intense Hydration
  • Rejuvenate and Revitalize skin
  • Increase Elasticity
  • Firming & Lifting
  • Skin cell renewal

LIKE BeautyBiotics Facebook page for more information and promotion.

Where to buy it?
Exclusively at Watson, selling at $43 (65g)





No comments