The Present...



I didn't have a good sleep last night as I kept dreaming during the night. In my dreams, there was a pond with colourful fishes beside my window. The water was blueish green and I felt relax and at peace.

It's common knowledge that you'll feel tired if you've dreamt a lot the night during your sleep, But for the first time though, I felt calm and peace, like I was finally free, free from the chains binding me down with all this stress.

We are all human, aren't we? Sometimes when the going gets tough and we're under the sun, that's when we'll need to learn to let go and take away some of the stress.


“Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift of God, which is why we call it the present.” 




4 comments

Sharing is caring said...

Lol dream dream dream....
Going holiday already Loh...no need dream can play play play kkk...

(O'. 'O)

imchacha said...

Hi KorKor..
how you know im going to have a holiday soon ?
hahaha~ Went to your blog but that is empty ~~

I'm really looking forward on my next trip ^^

Kenneth said...

I always have a good sleep but really seldom have dreams...
I do enjoy dreaming even it is a bad dream. (and of coz, I enjoy daydreaming too!!)

imchacha said...

Kenneth,,
lolx just saw your comment here^^