IPOH Day Trip : Food Hunting with my BFF



Ipoh was in my To-go list for quite a long time but I was so busy previously till last month, my manager, Nataly came out an idea for a day trip down to Ipoh for food hunting, oh gosh! Fooooooooood!!!!

We were so exciting for this food hunting trip! Three of us, Nataly, Catie and I left KL city early in the morning with a cup of my favourite Starbucks coffee in our hands. Ipoh is still a new place to me as this is my second visit. I always heard about delicious food and heritage shop houses in Ipoh from friends, and Voila! 

Hello Ipoh!






First thing first, they always talked about Dim Sum here in Ipoh. We actually planed to go to another Dim Sum place which is located right opposite Foh San, unfortunately they were closed on that day. Yeah so we ended up here in Foh San, a so-called commercial Dim Sum place for tourist. Tried a few of their dim sum and they were just so so. Haha! Jing Xuan in KL/PJ is really much more better than this.


富山点心 Foh San
51, Jalan Leong Sin Nam, 30300 Ipoh, Perak Darul Ridzuan 
+60 5-254 0308


This goes to my Do-not-order list. LOL





Right after our light breakfast, Qi Feng ( Funny Mountain ) Beancurd is the key to make us happy! Oh dear, it's a MUST TRY! I miss it already....

It's silky soft and fresh soya taste throughout every bite! Massive Love!!!

Funny Mountain Soya Bean
49, Jalan Theatre, Ipoh, 30300, Ipoh, Perak, 30300, Malaysia
+60 12-516 1607






My happy face can definitely tell how much I love this haha!




Then we have a walk in Sekeping Kong Heng. This is the place where a lot of heritage shop houses gathered, and a few of cute cafes that you spend your afternoon with. I love this place and I wish they could expand it to more shops and cafes so it would be more fun for people like us who love to explore.


Spot my cute Anello bag, it's from zilingo.sg with 20% off.
Quote "chacha" and enjoy storewide discount.





Thanks to my sweetie, Catie who took these photos for me.



It was a super hot afternoon.



Photos are taken by my iPhone 6s Plus.




Then we bought fifteen salted chicken back to KL LOL!!!
It's finger licking good honestly.


Aun Kheng Lim Salted Chicken
24, Jalan Theatre, 30300 Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
 +60 5-254 2998




Another food-hunting place that you shouldn't missed. It's inside a Traditional Chinese Kopitiam but is operating by Indians for this Nasi Vanggey / Nasi Ganja.


Nasi Kandar @ Kedai Kopi Yong Suan
2, Jalan Yang Kalsom, Taman Jubilee, 30300 Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia






And there's a lot of photo shooting spots that will catch a huge attention in your channels.







#FollowChaChaTravelTheWorld

Stay tuned for my upcoming travelogue yay!
Thanks for all your support, always here, for me.
I'm blessed.

No comments