Taichung to Taipei - Thanks for the big surprise!




A few must-go places in Taichung such as The Old England Manor and CingJing Farm are the places we visited during my bff Taiwan trip. For those who love to explore to the nature, this is definitely worth a visit. I got tanned during my Taiwan trip as the sun was high up hanging in the sky. A twisty mountain road to these places, so make sure that you are fine with it or otherwise get your medicine ready to avoid carsickness. I felt nausea on my way down from the mountain, perhaps it depends on the driver's driving skill.



Breakfast at my favourite 7-11 again haha.
Fresh sandwiches with oat milk.




Kaya & Carmen 




Stephanie




Can you feel the SUN????



My sweet bestie - Samantha







The Old England Manor
















Qing Jing Farm Taichung






Goat milk & Goat milk ice cream, anyone?














Lunch were delicious with their famous roasted chicken















There was a good spot for photo shooting, on the rooftop of the restaurant.



Love her sweet smile!










Got ourself some snacks and ready to move!




Huge watermelons!




We were here at night






Cheese potato with lots of yummy ingredients.



My most memorable night was here in Broadway Motel. 
The room were huge and fun as we have one of the KTV room! Yay!



Our first room



Amazing and huge place!






Our second room - KTV room




Oh, wait.. why was the light off?




Thanks for the surprises girls! Love you'll.
I was shocked and feeling so touched that the girls celebrated my birthday with a surprised cake!






Hahahah, relax mode with all faces covered!




Thanks lovely girls. My first time celebrate my birthday with girlfriends.
That feeling was Awesome! Thank you! I'll treat u all like my real sisters!






Erm...
Can you'll please don't emphasis at my AGE? LOL!




Thank god for these two angels - Samantha & Kaya
I swear I'm gonna love them till the end.
<3





No comments