Bella Skin Care Products Review



My facial treatment experience with Bella Skin Care was incredible and this makes me desire to try their skincare range. I got this range for my combination skin and I found none of these products disappoint! I've been using these products for two weeks and my skin condition is well maintained by Bella even at home. I love how my skin feels hydrated and supple every time after my skincare routine.


Bella Skin Care Products Review:

Velvety Cleanser with Marine Actives
A milk cleanser to get rid of leftover make up and sunscreen on your face. I massage it in circular motions on my face and neck, than I take a damp cotton pad and gently wash away the film. It's gentle and good for all skin types. It also softens my skin while cleansing.


Softening Cleansing Gel
It consists of a non-foaming formula which thoroughly removes impurities without drying my skin. This soothing botanical cleanser gently removes make up, grime and dirt, it lavishes my skin with extreme comfort and protection, leaving it clean, relaxed and fresh. It's pH friendly and gladly using this daily as it's free of paragons. A lovely cleansing gel that I will repurchase again and again.








Soft Freshness Lotion with Marine Actives
I didn't expect to love this toner as much as I do now. It refreshes and soothes my face. I carry it around with me wherever I go, and use it literally whenever I need. After I wash my face, during skincare routine, during makeup application, during the day, after exercising... etc. Love it! It leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed. It soothes, hydrates and tones down redness, specially created for all skin types.





SC Power Essence
A light and powerful essence which support skin repair, retard skin aging and correct skin discolouration. I like it's light texture which absorb into my skin immediately without leaving greasy feeling. It enhances our skin collagen and specially targets on skin ageing. We all know that prevention is always better than cure. I'm glad that I started this prevention step now to keep my skin young and healthy and slow down the ageing process.



Before & After


Pore Minimizer Sun Defense SPF 35 Pa++
My best-loved sunscreen recently as it's oil free, mattifies and comes with a light shade to refines pore. Texture is light and it makes my skin looks so healthy and natural after the application. Sunscreen is really important to us especially in this hot and humid country. Oh, we need sunscreen too even if we are staying indoor facing those computers and home lighting which also caused dark spots and skin ageing. Love this innovative sun filter that make my skincare routine easier and non greasy for entire day.




I can feel a huge changes after my skin care routine journey with Bella Skin Care. My skin condition is healthier and more supple, like baby skin! The ingredients is so mild and it isn't greasy at all. For those who prefer a light texture skin care range that restore and maintain your skin condition might want to give this a try. I'm sure you will love it like I do.

If you need any further help or enquiries, give them a call and get some advice from the expert - Bella Skin Care.




www.bellaskin.com.sg

Call Centre Hotline
1800-7777-222

Bella Skin Care 
International Building
Tampines Junction NTUC Income
Marina Square
Jurong Point 
Nex Mall

Service Hours
Mon-Fri:10:30am - 8:30pm
Sat:10:00am - 4:30pm
Sun/PH:Closed

2 comments

Martin David said...

Regarding the precision of the marketing claims, its site declares that Pura Bella is a: "advanced Anti-aging item specifically established to boost skin hydration and firmness, which considerably reduces apparent impacts of growing older like Wrinkles and Fine Lines." Keep in mind that it does not note the active components anywhere on its sites and does not show just how much retinol is consisted of in the cream. fitnesstipsweb.com/skin-concerns-5-most-typical-skin-concerns-and-quick-tips-to-deal-with-them/

UNKNOWN said...

Wow! Finally, I got a webpage from where I will be capable of really take helpful data regarding my study and knowledge. canada eta