Oral B Father’s Day Campaign


Oral-B is the worldwide leader in the brushing market. Part of the Procter & Gamble Company, the brand includes manual and power toothbrushes for children and adults, oral irrigators and interdental products, such as dental floss. Oral-B manual toothbrushes are used by more dentists than any other brand in the U.S. and many international markets.

I got my Oral-B Professional Care 3000 last week and I can't believe I didn't get this sooner. I take very good care of my teeth, but there's a difference after just a few days of using this Oral-B power brush night and day. It feels dentist clean and I've already noticed a brightening of my smile. It has settings for "daily clean", "sensitive" (sensitive more referring to the sensitive areas of your mouth), and "polish".

This power brush is five times better cleaning along the gum lines compare to manual brush. It has visual pressure sensor to help reduce brushing force. A lovely face has crossed my mind while I'm using this power brush as he is the gadget king in our family, as well as the hero of my life - Dad!

Dads usually get new gadgets and this is undeniably the perfect gadget to power dad's smile! I'm gonna be gifting this Oral B Power Toothbrush to my dad who's ever so positive with his lovely smile . Ageing parents need to take care of their oral care even more and this power brush comes with the small head brush which allows them to clean behind the last molar in their mouth without hurting the soft tissues behind!











This father's day, gift the perfect gadget to power Dad's smile!




This Father’s Day, power your dad’s smile & save up to 50% on selected models of Oral B Power Brush on Qoo10! 









Instagram Father’s Day Giveaway contest to win an Oral-B Power brush for Dad. (3 winners)

1) Post a photo of their father in his best smile (with or without follower themselves) on Instagram
2) Tell us why you would like to win an Oral-B Power Brush for your dad!
3) Hashtag #oralbsg AND #powerofdadsg

3x winner will be selected to win a set of Power Brush for their dads.
Remember to set your Instagram account to “Public”. Terms & Conditions apply.






No comments