Nuffnang Singapore's 8th birthday!





I'm real proud to be one of the blogger under Nuffnang. Happy Birthday!!!

I was there at Da Paolo Bistro Bar for Nuffnang 8th Birthday Bash with other bloggers and nuffies. It was a great lunch party with cool designs & cool people around. Love the theme colour ( also my favourite colour ) - White, Gold & Silver. Simple but elegant!








Love this infinity backdrop painstakingly prepared over many nights by Nuffnang advertising operations team. A big Thank you for your hard work!

Found my pictures here =D





Greeted by those lovely smiles..
And they made me smile too!   ^^




Videographer of the day - Billy Yuen




All hail the blogging queen, Xiaxue 



Meet my sweetie pie - Becks @becksko










This exclusive box with my name on it is actually waved to me before I got seated. 
Exciting and feeling blessed. 



Classy decoration with fresh flowers, I love!














@becksko & @limaranagustina



She is always a babe - @shennyyang



Cheese!! for selfiessss   XD


Lunch was a hearty affair accompanied by renditions of popular pop songs by the lovely HubbaBubbas.



What?! I look like a kid having fun there making soap, a Lavender one!
Haha! Love this shot by Nuffnang Team.

























Hello nuffies!










Event venue by

Event stylist by 

Photo booth by

Cake partner by 

Activity partner by

Lucky draw partners by

Exclusive 8 essentials partners by
Aramsa , Batiste , Belif , Brands , 



No comments