Best Studio Apartment / HomeStay in Gangnam, Seoul



Hotel in Seoul is usually not new and kind of pricy for single traveller like me. Some people might go for home stay or guest house, but I prefer to stay alone without the owner and I also want a private toilet without sharing with others. This time, I booked my room through Airbnb for a studio apartment as I wanted to pay less yet enjoy a new room with good location. And I found this!

Perfectly located at the heart of Gangnam, just one minute away from Gangnam station and two minutes away from Airport bus station! There are a lot of eateries and convenient stores around the apartment and the room is super new, airy, bright and clean! This studio apartment comes with a small kitchen and build in washing machine in the toilet. Super cool! I love the simple interior design as it shows up like a Muji / Ikea room, super good for selfies too. LOL

The pretty host, Amy is super helpful and friendly. She speaks good english and her response was efficient whenever I have a question before I book the room.



The bed sheets are clean and the bed is comfortable. 
The most important thing in my life - WIFI, is available too! Haha.













Everything is real new!



There are towels, body shampoo, hair shampoo and hand wash in the bath room.
You just need to bring your tooth brush, tooth paste and skin cares. 






Selfies at night.
Still super bright! Love it!









The room looks exactly like the picture shown. No regrets at all and I'm going to stay here again for my next visit! Thank's to Amy as she agrees to give a 5% discount for my followers.
What's not to Love?




Quote "Charlene" and enjoy 5% off!


Scroll down and you can contact the host and Quote "Charlene" for the discount.


No comments