Monthly update - December


Hello December! I know I've been busy for quite some time and I swear I will do more blog updates on this coming New Year. =)  It was so crowded in town area as everyone out for their Christmas shopping and celebrations. I'm hiding in my little cosy room now and enjoying my sweet time with wifi and home-cook dinner. One of my hobby is - rolling on my bed. 

In this lovely season, cuddle your beloved ones and spend your precious moment together. Give your grandparents a call and say "I love you" to your parents! Let's do it!



So happy to see the little one popped out from my moss 



My sweetie - Clo 
Took our ootd shot after lunch 






Buffet with the lovely guys - Alfred, Victor & Ronald @Amara Hotel
Their foie gra is awesome!







behind the scenes..


Casual weekend - on my way to hunt some hawker food




Met my pretty girl - @shennyyang
We were there for nuffnang Christmas Party @Stranger's reunion




Meet my new UK country manager - Alex
She is super lovely and positive



Rainy day - lunch time @Chinatown food street



Woohoooo! Finally I met my bestie - Kaya after 6 years







Ta-daaa
Daniel Wellington Watches x White Christmas Tree



Followed by ...
many dessert @bugis
Can you imagine we killed 8 desserts at one go???





I love brown attire + accessories.







Heading to a brand new year soon.
I wish all of us have a healthy and happy New Year!




No comments