Origins Masks Reviews ( Drink Up Intensive + Clear Improvement + GinZing Refreshing )



Hi! I've recently changed jobs and yes, I've been super busy these days with new challenges. Trying to fit all my appointments to my new time schedule, managing expectations at my new job, meeting new people, it has all been quite overwhelming for me. Unfortunately, this has affected my complexion..When skin gets overwhelmed and acts up, it's Origins high-performance masks to the rescue. Just like a facial, they reboot skin and put your daily regimen on track. Skin is instantly refreshed and there's no facial appointment necessary, which is super cool.






Drink Up™ Intensive
Overnight mask to quench skin's thirst
This  intense  moisture  replacement  mask  deeply  quenches compromised  moisture  reserves  and  builds  a  reservoir  for tomorrow.
Review: It doesn't take much to convince us to get more sleep, but this luscious overnight mask makes snoozing as productive as it essential.  Infused  with  botanical  oils,  the  super-rich  formula spends the night  repairing and hydrating skin,  giving me a soft, luminous complexion in the morning.




Clear Improvement™
Active charcoal mask to clear pores
Activated Charcoal acts like a magnet to draw out pore-cloggers, White  China  Clay  absorbs  environmental  pollutants,  Lecithin dissolves  impurities.  Without  all  that  "stuff" down  there,  skin "breathes a sigh of relief"
Review: I love this the most! It brightens my complexion right after my first use. Perfect for a dull skin baby like me. I hate that my face looks yellowish without any glow. Besides bringing back my glowing skin, this mask also helps to clear pores and maintain the skin PH balance. If you find your skin oily, it might be due to dry or sensitive skin condition. Balancing your skin’s PH level is the key to healthy skin!   




GinZing™ Refreshing Face Mask
A refreshing gel mask to wake up tired skin.
GinZing™ Refreshing Face Mask gives dull,  tired skin  an extra boost with this icy cool, gel texture. Best for all skin types, coffee beans  energize  as  cucumber  refreshes  and  hoelen  mushroom soothes. Skin’s get-up-and-glow is rapidly restored.
Review: A mask that refreshes my skin after a tiring day. I can apply this mask before I shower and simply wash it off once I’m done! How convenient. An easy way to energize your tired and dull skin. I found myself using it almost everyday. =)









You can customise your mask ritual to suit your skin needs by applying different Origins masks on different problem areas. I applied Clear Improvement™ charcoal mask on my T-zone, which helped to clear the pores and brightened up my dull forehead. Then, Drink Up™ Intensive Mask on my cheek to deeply hydrate and moisturize, especially after long hours in an air-conditioned room. Followed by Ginzing™ Refreshing mask on my cheek and under my eyes to refresh my tired skin immediately. I love what the masks can do for me, it’s having my own private spa-like facial at home without wasting any time.








Try before you buy?



No comments