Win a trip to JAPAN with #TheGreatAdventure contest


Who loves adventure? Me, me! Because I know I do. You know what, Black Box is running the #TheGreatAdventure contest now and they are giving away a pair of air tickets to Japan, together with 9 other prizes! How awesome is that.





Sweet. I’m gonna participate too. JAPAN, here I come! 
Click on Subscribe and enter my User ID under referrer code. This helps me win a trip to Japan!

My User ID is CharleneTanBB 
Join the contest here: http://on.fb.me/1llrz10


If you are planning for an adventure of your own, do check out www.skyscanner.com.sg or download the Skyscanner app (http://bit.ly/1mNQABv) to help you find the cheapest flights, hotels and car hire for FREE!

  







If you have no idea what Black Box is about, you are definitely missing out on something. You must be wondering. What! Not another beauty box again. I found out Black Box is more like a lifestyle kit as it comes with five different products and vouchers inside it. I love the curiosity feeling when I receive the box, as receiving a gift from a friend and you will never know what is inside the box until you unwrap it. Who doesn't like to unveil surprise? Haha. The best part is, I can have a chance to try on new products in a sample sizes or travel sizes, so I can try it before I buy. 



How can you get hold of this box?

All you have to do is subscribe to Black Box at www.blackbox.sg/index.php#1. And did I say it is a bi-monthly box? The next edition will be in June (that’s next month!). You can do the math when the next next edition will be available.




You might also want to check out this video by Black Box to familiarize yourself with how it works: http://bit.ly/1nuCtor



For more information, check out Black Box at
Website: www.blackbox.sg

No comments