(Sponsored- Hair Profile @ Orchard) The New Pastel Color




I didn't think it'd be possible to get this color as a highlight, until I was introduced to this - the new pastel color series. 

I opted for brown, with a hint of orange on my very first visit and the result was great. My friends loved it too, and many were asking about the color code but I couldn't tell because it was specially concocted by Kenji.



This time around I chose coral color for the highlight, and was understandably very excited to see the end result. I especially like the mint color too.







Love the Mint and Coral colour
























How to get there?

Hair Profile

Make your appointment at : 
68381811  or  67377617
Quote "chacha" and get 10% discount






From year 2010 to current ...




How to get there?

Hair Profile

Make your appointment at : 
68381811  or  67377617
Quote "chacha" and get 10% discount





No comments