( Italy-Pisa ) Leaning Tower of Pisa ~ What is the Perfect Pose ?







The Leaning Tower of Pisa, is the campanile, or freestanding bell tower, of the cathedral of the Italian city of Pisa, known worldwide for its unintended tilt to one side. The tower's tilt began during construction, caused by an inadequate foundation on ground too soft on one side to properly support the structure's weight. The tower now leans at about 3.99 degrees.

It took me about an hour to travel to Pisa from Florence by train. I enjoyed the excitement as this seems like a fun place to go to get some fun photos. Leaning Tower also known as one of the seven wonders of the world.  I hope I can travel to all of them once in my life ^^  




Ready with my sunnies and got into the train 
Traveled from Florence to Pisa





























































Same poses...
=P



































































Guess what ?

The next stop will be Venice ...
One of my favourite place in Italy !





No comments