( Antoinette @ Scarlet Hotel ) Enjoy the Parisian crafted cakes and pastries in Singapore





What are you up to this lovely weekend? I spent my beautiful afternoon with my buddies at Antoinette @ Scarlet Hotel ( next to Maxwell food court ) . First impression of this place is fancy but tiny. Seven of us visited here and it seems a little bit overcrowded but still cozy for me. I love their internal decoration which perfectly go with afternoon tea and cakes. 

We've  tried three of their cakes and macaroons and I really love them. A must try signature cake called "Antoinette"is my favourite! I believe this represent the shop that's why they named it Antoinette. What so special about  this cake is because the milk chocolate moussed infused with earl grey tea, chocolate biscuit , dark chocolate earl grey tea cream , raspberry coulis and earl grey tea crumble all in one. Perfect match !

This is one of the best place to go to avoid the crowd and relax for your afternoon.



Mont Blanc on the right



The macaroons













This is the best ..
"Antoinette "




























My lovely buddies..






Love the wallpaper ..








Menu and price list for Antoinette




















  • Add
    :
    33 Erskine Road Scarlet Hotel #01-02/03
    Singapore 069333
  • Tel
    :
  • Website
    :











  • No comments