( Penang ) I am the princess! Deluxcious Heritage Hotel~ The Super Fancy Hotel in Penang Island


Deluxcious, a sweet hotel in Penang. A combination of white and green , looks natural and comfortable.I found this hotel from the web, and booked it from Agoda.com. It cost me about sgd$80-90 per night, a little pricy but it's a good experience to stay here ~ First of all, the design and the decoration are stunning! I hardly see this kind of hotel in M'sia or Singapore..clap clap ** And the staffs here are friendly. I checked in the hotel 2 hours before 12pm,and extended 1 hour of the checked out time without any extra charges. Let's see the photos of the hotel and my review is at the bottom of the post..







You can see these decoration in a
Wedding Shop usually... lol
















A small garden beside the hotel





the face... LOLxxxx
Crayon Shin Chan's father



















Super Hot in Penang ~!
Big Sun




The place for breakfast ^^




But the breakfast .. was just so..so....
=X




Love the design of the doors..







Fall in love for this..
Great for photo shooting !!






In the room...
Room is small..but feel comfortable with the Bed and lightning







Clean but small toilet




Dang Dang!
I got flower in Penang!!
Super thanks for this surprise !



















What I like about this Hotel:
- the design the decoration are Great for photos hooting
- staffs are friendly and helpful ( they can help you book taxi and standard charges at RM12 each journey to Gurney or the famous eatery places )
- the bed is comfortable and the lightning is just nice
- location of the hotel is beside of their Spa & Buffet Restaurant
- located nearby to the pubs and night clubs


What they can improve:
- I stayed for 2 nights but nobody clean up my room even i put the notice: "please clean my room"
- the breakfast ..just so so LOL
- the space in the room, a little bit too small
- without the dressing table and hair dryer   =(






No comments