( KL-Pavillion ) I love Zakka ~ the Designer's Flea market ~




I Love Zakka ~~ Yuhuuu~ and even think to hav my own zakka store next time...  I hardly say No to those cute stuffs.  Lukily i went KL last week therefore i able to have a look on KL's designer's Art work . Love their tote bags and the miniature stuffs like camera... So cute ~~~
Unfortunately i don't have my own house yet , perhaps i will get one in Future and display those cute stuffs ...






The Designer and her creation ~








Love the bag with Leather handle ~




Their Stuffs are adorable ~!








Soft toys ~~ and the coin pouch 




Hmmm , Love their Miniature cameras..
but i have no idea where shall i hang it on ~
>.<''











Look at the sweet girl, she is good in Drawing the 2D animation ~
Love her works~









The miniature Farm ?? cute cowssss ~





By the way , I Love this the most ~
The Smiling Wooden Drawer.. but i got no place to put in my room.
I feel happy when i look at it's face ^^ haha



If you are the Zakka lover i think this might be the place you have to browse from:   台灣雜貨 Zakka




Thank's for your support by "Like" my post or "Share" this out...


你們的支持,是我繼續寫下去的動力~