( Bangkok - Part 1 ) Dean & Deluca ~ Superb Gourmet Food that made me Fall in Love !!



I had my breakfast in Dean & Deluca during my Bangkok trip~ I never heard about this store even it appeared in the movie " the Devil wears Prada ". (because i never watch it...lolx)
Dean & Deluca is simply Stunning with their Food, the Simple and Trendy store's design , the helpful staffs and the cosy environment.

I Love to eat Western food and Dairy Products.. Cheese and bread are my favorite .!


( It is located beside Chong Nonsi BTS station )




The Real food that display in the store.




Their Cakes and Tarts!  I was not manage to choose one..
Spent at least 3 minutes...













Their own made Chocolate... in a Brilliant packaging ~





This small tote bag is so Cute!!! I feel like wanna buy it but don't know what to do with this..



Dean & Deluca Chocolate 




The baking brush ..




The bigger tote bags...




Special and Unique Lights design ~




Easily get the cooking & baking ingredients here..












Morning ~~
Satisfied with the High End Breakfast in Dean & Deluca ~
the price is slightly higher compare to others..




Free Magazine ~ Warm Sunlight ~ with my Chanel Sun Glasses ~
Yuhuu !!!   <3




Berries Smoothie ~ and a small little FREE chocolate~
Nice one !



the super Yummy Cheese Panini ~ ^^







the Hazelnut Chocolate Cake is perfect!
Delicious and not too sweet ~ 
I thought it will be so sweet but it's Not ~


Haha , wonder what she looking for ..
curious ~ing 











Clean and Outstanding Store's Design ~ 




They selling wines in Dean & Deluca ~




Love the chairs...   ^^














Their morning set menus ~ and the Grey Huge Entrance ~~













Omg~ Opening Soon in Singapore Orchard Central ~~ 
^^







Feel free to check their Online website ~





ps: I love my Olympus EP3 more & more ~
all the pictures are Awesome~!


Thank's for your support by "Like" my post or "Share" this out...


你們的支持,是我繼續寫下去的動力~