Merchants Lane Cafe @ Petaling Street



Enter a room alive with an urban cafe - Merchant's Lane is located right next to ATC College before the entrance of Petaling Street and is set on the first floor. My hipster bestie, Catie is the girl who brought me here. Seriously love this place when I first stepped in to this cafe. High ceiling brings a hint of cosy and relax environment for my cup of coffee. I adore their deco so much yet showcase the heritage of this building.




Took us some time to find this door, it located at the corner of the building.








My bestie @wentieboii with those cute peony pillows.
A mix of Malaysian Chinese and Peranakan theme 


High ceiling with huge spaces that dip into this natural sunlight.











Cake and coffee are good.




There are an abundance of seating options available.













Cake and coffee are good, together with this lovely environment, I will definitely visit here again with my friends for afternoon chilling. Not crowded at all and bright enough with natural sunlight, perfect for photo shoot. Just a little far from PJ area and you need to park your car at the open area opposite to this building. I'm so gonna try their food next time and do another review to share with you'll.



Merchant’s Lane
First floor, 150 Jalan Petaling off Chinatown, Kuala Lumpur
Open daily 10:30am-8pm
Tel: 03-2022 1736

No comments