floratorie.co : KL & PJ Flower delivery

Wedding bouquet by Catie @floratorie.co


Entrepreneurial passion is what says yes when everyone else says no and fuels extraordinary results in whatever you do. Congrats to my childhood friend, Catie, who recently start up her own business - flower delivery in KL and PJ area. Those beautiful bouquets are so unique and Instagram-worthy. I'm in love with her custom made bouquets, they're so gorgeous!

Thanks to Catie who sent me a "Petite Sweetheart" last week and I seriously love the bouquet! I'm in love with the fresh and beautiful roses, different from what you'll see outside.


 Wedding bouquet by Catie @floratorie.co


Wedding bouquet by Catie @floratorie.co



 rose bouquet, "Sparkle" by Catie @floratorie.co


rose bouquet, "Sparkle" by Catie @floratorie.co


 @floratorie.co



 @floratorie.co


  @floratorie.co


 @floratorie.co



@floratorie.co

Pandora Wedding bouquet @floratorie.co


@floratorie.co






Contact:
+6012 6515567


Facebook Page:

Instagram:

2 comments

Akseosolutions said...

Thank you very much for this useful article. I like it. send flowers to russia from uk

Terri Meeks said...

What a fantabulous post this has been. Never seen this kind of useful post. I am grateful to you and expect more number of posts like these. Thank you very much. flower delivery ukraine